Tuesday 28 May 2013

Mushroom Cultivation Classes In KOLKATA — Good Income Oppurtunity

Mushroom Cultivation Classes In KOLKATA — Good Income Oppurtunity

Greetings of the day from MICROFUNGI - "THE MUSHROOM EXPERT"

Mushroom Cultivation is a Ideal Business for house wives and
part time job seekers.


You can grow your mushroom in your free time and
Earn extra income.

We provide you practical training on cultivation
of Oyster mushroom.

We also provide you raw materials @ Best Rates in WEST BENGAL, BIHAR, ORISSA, JHARKHAND, ASSAM, NAGALAND, CHATTISGARH...

We help you to market your grown mushrooms by arranging
BUY BACK from you.

The Next Important thing the Investment is Very low.

No Risk Involved.

For training details

Just Call us at
Sidhartha Gupta (10.00 AM - 7.00 PM)

Pre Registration to training is Must.

Please Feel Free to call this add can change your life style.

SPECIAL OFFER FOR june  MONTH:

TRAINING CHARGE : 1100/- ONLY ( 1 DAY A WEEK - 8 CLASSES IN 2 MONTHS)
INDOOR MUSHROOM KIT: 1153/- ONLY
SPAWNS ALSO AVAILABLE IN OFFER RATE :

NOTE : NO TRAINING CHARGE FOR NGO,SELF HELP GROUPS.

11 comments:

  1. Sir I want to start mushroom farming but I have no I no idea about this . Would you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a jobless person. I interested to cultivation mushroom. Please send your adress.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I'm very much interested, please provide me your mobile number to contact with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to take your training programme. pl let me know how could i get you training programme

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir, I want to take a training on mushroom cultivation from your organisation. Pls send me the details of the training.
    88goutamb@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mushrooms selling market in West Bengal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir, I want to take a training on mushroom cultivation from your organisation. Pls send me the details of the training. jayanta15061981@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. Agar mushroomsThanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. Agar mushrooms

    ReplyDelete